Monday 11 June 2012

AtLast!

Alhamdulillah. Subhanallah.

1. At Last.
       Alhamdulillah. Ahhh, I feel so happy that I'm finally, REALLY enrolled myself in a driving academy. :D *stop that WHAT face! Yes, I know I'm 20 and its NOT too late to get my license done okay :P*

2. AtLast.

       Wonder why the second subtopic is Atlas? My head was just popping out weird things at this point of time (late night). But, this sudden idea came to me to write on the Atlas, the world.

       We all know what an atlas is, right? I pretty sure you do. If not, please use Mr. Google for the most precise answer(s). The word "Atlas" itself means a few different things. In medical terms, the Atlas is the first cervical vertebrae (backbone). My Anatomy lecturer once mentioned that it was named after Atlas, the Greek titan whom supported the globe (myths saying its heaven) with his head, neck and hands. Therefore, it is very closely related to the first cervical vertebrae that functions as the main head-neck supporter. So, that's a brief story related to Atlas. After all, nothing beats the power of Allah the Almighty. Allahu Akhbar!

       Atlas in another context of meaning is commonly known as World Atlas, the world map. So, what's with this world atlas yo? Lets do a tiny elaboration on it, shall we? iA :)


       Lets go straight to the point - Al-Quran. That's our Atlas of all the atlas we have in life as a muslim. What do you want to know about the world? Al-Quran has it.
"(He) Who made the earth a bed for you, and the heaven a roof, and caused water to come down from the clouds and therewith brought forth fruits for your sustenance; so do not set up equals to ALLAH, while you know." Surah Al-Baqarah (2) : 22

About the moon and the Sun? Al-Quran has it.
"It is He who made sun a lamp, and moon a light and measured stages so you know number of years and count (of time)." Surah Yunus (10) : 5

What else do the Quran not have? Just say what you want, Quran is the Atlas of Life. Masya-Allah. :D


P/S : Irritated eyes for almost a week now. Can't stop rubbing my eyes every second. Red eyes, non-stop tears filling my eyes. Oh lysozyme don't seem to cure it, nor did Eye More. Kaffarah dosakah Ya Allah? Astaghfirullahal 'azim. ;(

No comments: