Wednesday 8 May 2013

PRU 14

Assalamualaikum wbt.

So, everyone is still in the "heat" of PRU13, the elections fever of Malaysia is not going to end so soon, at least not for these few weeks. May our spirits of fighting for a betterment never end even until the last day of our live on Earth. InshaaAllah. :)

I have finished my finals and hopefully I'll get through second year of medicine well enough with no resits, please do make du'as for me. Praying hard. May He grant our prayers. InshaaAllah. :)

While I'm sitting here, doing some small research/readings on the Post-PRU analyses, this is what I came out with as a 5 years' resolution for me and maybe it could help you too. Who knows? :)

While waiting for the next Election (PRU14), here's what I think what we should do in these 5 years:
  • Cultivating the thinking society, even further.
  • Nurturing teenagers/adults with good education.
  • Diminishing the gap between races in Malaysia. Strengthening ties.
  • Reaching out to the people in those rural areas and give them the best knowledge of what is happening around us.
  • Focus on building ourselves and our family of being good muslims/ good members of the society, practising excellent moral values.
  • Be someone influential!!! :D

5 years, seemed so small a number, but only God knows what we will become in the next 5 years. Some of you might contest in one of the Parlimentary/DUN seats? InshaaAllah. :)

If you have anything in mind to add on, please do comment. I am more than happy to hear what you think of. ;)




P/S : May this jihaad lasts. Say no to futur! InshaaAllah. :)

No comments: