Sunday 3 April 2011

I don't know. =/

Hurm. I don't really have the right mood to update an entry right now, but I felt like writing something for the past few days. Lets just talk about something random. Hehe.

   As usual, next week there'll be an anatomy test. The weekly Anatomy test. Aha! Blood and Lymphatic System. Yeah yeah, I know I gotta study, even on weekends. Haish. =.='

   Anyway, I'm crazily HOMESICK right now. One more week to bare, and off will I return to my lovely home. I miss my mum, my dad, my siblings and my cats so much! Sobs. ='( 2 months dude! I've not gone back to KL for almost 2 months already!!! This is the longest period I'm away from home EVER! I wanna go back. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :'(

   By the way, next week will be the best timing to go back, as the Formula 1 will be held in Sepang on the 8th - 10th April. Huhuhu. I will find my way to get at least a glimpse of Seb and the other drivers. I MUST! Hehehe. :D

   Owh yeah. Wishing all the best to my PASUM friends! Good luck in the finals which kicks off tomorrow! Insya-Allah I'll pray for you guys. ;)

No comments: