Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Thursday, 7 April 2011

Nyewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! =.='

I'm heading back home later this evening. But, sadly, there's no "weeeeeee" in me right now. I don't know WTHeck has happened to me, but I'm not that excited to go home anymore. Not because I don't miss my family, I just don't have to mood to go back. I just don't know why. Hurm. =/

   Where have that spirit of mine gone to? Please return it, ouh pretty pleaseeeeee. =(

   Whatever it is, I MUST go back today. It's best for me to avoid PV this week, to avoid more heart-ache. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ='(

P/S : Hope I will have a great weekend this week. Hoping that KL will distract me from these heart-ache moments. Insya-Allah. =S

LOOKING FORWARD FOR F1!!! Hehe. =D

No comments: