Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Sunday, 1 July 2012

Sya'aban

Peace be upon you. Assalamualaikum.

Can't sleep, so figured out to write a little via mobile blogger. :)

My stomach is growling like a thunder. Lol. Hungry late at night, or I suppose it's already early in the morning? Haha. The consequences of not finishing my lunch during the day time. Aseef rice, sorry for not finishing you. ;(

Appetite goes haywire, so does my mood. It went worst these few days. I seem to lose control over myself. My nafs is controlling me. Allah, please cleanse all the sins made, and clean my heart. I want to be strong again, to achieve what I've planned to achieve, this summer in this hometown of mine. Astaghfirullahal 'azim. Forgive me Allah. ;(

Anyway, Nifsu Sya'aban is a few days away. Lets appreciate it while it is still here, while we are still breathing. Lets prepare ourselves for the Holy Ramadhan ahead. Insya-Allah. :')

P/S : 6hours bengkel tomorrow, and I'm still not sleeping. I'm gonna sleep in class tomorrow. ;/

No comments: