Monday 2 July 2012

Sya'aban

Peace be upon you. Assalamualaikum.

Can't sleep, so figured out to write a little via mobile blogger. :)

My stomach is growling like a thunder. Lol. Hungry late at night, or I suppose it's already early in the morning? Haha. The consequences of not finishing my lunch during the day time. Aseef rice, sorry for not finishing you. ;(

Appetite goes haywire, so does my mood. It went worst these few days. I seem to lose control over myself. My nafs is controlling me. Allah, please cleanse all the sins made, and clean my heart. I want to be strong again, to achieve what I've planned to achieve, this summer in this hometown of mine. Astaghfirullahal 'azim. Forgive me Allah. ;(

Anyway, Nifsu Sya'aban is a few days away. Lets appreciate it while it is still here, while we are still breathing. Lets prepare ourselves for the Holy Ramadhan ahead. Insya-Allah. :')

P/S : 6hours bengkel tomorrow, and I'm still not sleeping. I'm gonna sleep in class tomorrow. ;/

No comments: