Thursday 9 September 2010

Selamat Hari Raya! =D

I'M BACK! ;)))


   Yeay! Finally, I'm back in KL. Had just arrived this morning and as usual, I boarded the midnight bus from Penang back to KL. =D Love to travel late at night, am used to it, as my dad loves to travel anywhere far late at night. Sunnah Rasul, he said. In case you all didn't notice, traveling in the middle of the night feels so much faster compared to traveling during daytime. And, the most important of all is, there's no traffic JAM! Hee. :D

   Yesterday done the last terawih of this year's Ramadhan. Today is the last day of fasting. And tomorrow's Hari Raya. I'm in my excited state! Heeeeee. =D Let the shopping adventure in Jln. TAR begin tonight. Huhuhu. Baju Raya hunt! ;)

   Anyways. Just wanted to say the Raya wishes once again to the people who didn't get my text message. Hee. :D

Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Diharapkan salah silapku dapat dimaafkanmu, if any. Semoga Aidilfitri ini diberkati Allah SWT. Insya-Allah. Amin. 
=) N.A.'Aisha

No comments: