Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Monday, 5 September 2011

Meow Meow. :D

Assalam peeps! :D

I'm still in Kuching, Sarawak. The fourth fifth day, and the last night here. Hee. Did a little tour around the area, that's about it. Too tired and too busy to tour about further into Sarawak. Hehe. Perhaps next time, Insya-Allah. :)

   Heading home to KL tomorrow morning (practically it's today. Duhhh.). My lovely Firefly apparently delayed my flight to 1025, owh never mind, at least I was informed about the delay 2 days earlier.

   Anyway, done with my brother's wedding reception and all. Now, I have a new official member in the family! TeeHee. Welcome Kak Intan! :D Congrats to my eldest bro of the super grand marriage and I hope the reception in KL will be superb too, Insya-Allah. I hope I will get the chance to view, at least pictures of the October reception. Kinda sad that I won't have the chance to help my bro organize the KL reception. ='( Insya-Allah, it will all go well with my crazy-minded sisters around. Hahaha. :P

   As soon as I get back to Ampang, I would have to start to pack my stuffs already. Goshhh. I just hate packing. 4 more days. I will make sure these remaining days will be filled with great moments and memorable laughters, with God's willing. Insya-Allah. ;)


P/S : To friends, good luck in your Degree intake. Lets work harder in this tertiary level of education. One more, pleaseeeee don't send me at the airport, I'm pretty sure I will not have the time to talk and hang out with you guys, and I'm definitely sure I will breakdown with tears flowing like a WATERFALL over there. I don't wish for you to see me crying. ='(

No comments: