Tuesday 6 September 2011

Meow Meow. :D

Assalam peeps! :D

I'm still in Kuching, Sarawak. The fourth fifth day, and the last night here. Hee. Did a little tour around the area, that's about it. Too tired and too busy to tour about further into Sarawak. Hehe. Perhaps next time, Insya-Allah. :)

   Heading home to KL tomorrow morning (practically it's today. Duhhh.). My lovely Firefly apparently delayed my flight to 1025, owh never mind, at least I was informed about the delay 2 days earlier.

   Anyway, done with my brother's wedding reception and all. Now, I have a new official member in the family! TeeHee. Welcome Kak Intan! :D Congrats to my eldest bro of the super grand marriage and I hope the reception in KL will be superb too, Insya-Allah. I hope I will get the chance to view, at least pictures of the October reception. Kinda sad that I won't have the chance to help my bro organize the KL reception. ='( Insya-Allah, it will all go well with my crazy-minded sisters around. Hahaha. :P

   As soon as I get back to Ampang, I would have to start to pack my stuffs already. Goshhh. I just hate packing. 4 more days. I will make sure these remaining days will be filled with great moments and memorable laughters, with God's willing. Insya-Allah. ;)


P/S : To friends, good luck in your Degree intake. Lets work harder in this tertiary level of education. One more, pleaseeeee don't send me at the airport, I'm pretty sure I will not have the time to talk and hang out with you guys, and I'm definitely sure I will breakdown with tears flowing like a WATERFALL over there. I don't wish for you to see me crying. ='(

No comments: