Tuesday 30 August 2011

Aidilfitri! :D

Assalam.

First thing first. I would like to wish all muslims,

EID MUBARAK! :D

   These few days of mine was a bit hectic, with the last preparations for Eid and all. So, yeah. Raya is the most important thing in my mind right now. I want to enjoy it to its fullest. May Allah bless this Syawal and accept our fasting and ibadahs in Ramadhan. Insya-Allah. Amin. 

   To my dear blog readers and friends, I would like to apologize sincerely from the bottom of my heart, if I've ever created or sparked any bad or uncomfortable feelings in you. Sorry and may I be forgive for whatever wrongdoings I've did this whole time of knowing anyone of you. May Allah forgive us and let us change towards the better. Allahu Akhbar. =)

P/S : Even though it's Raya festive, don't forget your prayers and watch over your diet okie? Take care. :D

No comments: