Saturday 24 September 2011

Time Flies! =O

Assalamualaikum everyone. :D

It has past midnight right now in Galway, and I'm still wide awake. For the past 2 weeks here in Galway, my eyes couldn't bare up to even 11pm. So yeah, tonight is an exceptional case. Most probably because it's Friday night, no classes on weekends, a big YEAY for that! Hee. Alhamdulillah, finally a REST for the week! :D

   After going through another hectic start of the week, it pretty much enhanced some of my soft skills with people and I'm fitting in quite well among my classmates, not only the Malaysians, also the Europeans and students of all around the globe, i.e. US, Canada, Philippines, and etc. Generally speaking, things around me, the pieces of puzzle are fitting in one by one, step by step each and everyday. Insya-Allah, looking forward to better days ahead.

   Up to date, the MCQ quizzes are going to start next week, and the laboratory practicals had started for the past week. Can't really imagine when the time comes for us to start with the cadaver dissection sessions. I hope I will be strong enough and mentally prepared to face the cadaver. =S

   That's it for now, I have lots to revise on for each subject. Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology and Professionalism 1.1. Pfffttt. Each individual subject is a big challenge, what more could it be for the total 5 of them? Gosh. I hope my time management will work it way throughout this whole course. Insya-Allah. :)

   May Allah bless this journey of ours in being better persons upon life. May He always grant our doa and may He always give us strength, with an addition of enough taqwa to be better muslims, to remind ourselves always of our roots and religion, what more in a foreign country like this. Insya-Allah. Amin. :)

P/S : I do not feel much of the homesickness with my friends being here as my support system. Alhamdulillah. I'm grateful of being in a such fortunate community of great individuals. Insya-Allah, hope this will build me some inner confidence and give me enough strength to perform in my studies and life, for the sake of Allah in being a better doctor. AMIN AMIN AMIN, Ya Rabbal alamin. =)

No comments: