Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Saturday, 26 November 2011

Hijrah! :D

Assalam. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim. =)

Our new year is here! Alhamdulillah. Thankful to still be given time to live up to this new year of Islam, 1433 Hijrah. Happy New Year, Happy Awal Muharram! ;D

   So, as usual, every new year there's always new wishes/targets are being set. :)

New year, new hope, new me, new you, new us. Insya-Allah. :)

   All I want for myself is, to be a better person. Still in progress. Step by step. Insya-Allah. :)


P/S : Exam in a week's time, lets work hard. May Allah ease. ;)

No comments: