Wednesday 7 December 2011

Midst of the Exam Week. =)

Assalam. Hey readers, how ye doin? LOL. (Stop doing that, you don't sound Irish okay?!) Pfffttt. =.='

Never lose hope of Allah and yourself. :D
Yeah, as the tittle says so, I'm in the midst of the EXAM week. Exam, yeah, EXAM. End of Semester EXAM! I don't actually need to emphasize more on the "exam" word should I? The amount of pressure could demonstrate better impacts. Trolololo. =S

   The exam week had actually kicked off last Friday, yesterday (Monday) the Anatomy Spot test and today was the Physiology MCQ. =.=' Oh, I shall not discuss about the frustrations on the Immunology questions. Let it be what it wants to be. Let Allah decide what happens next. Insya-Allah, I believe I've worked my best. I put my faith in Allah. ;)
Bismillahi tawakkaltu 'alallah, wala haula wala quwwata illa billah : 
In the name of Allah, there is no strength nor power except with Allah. =)
   Next up is the Leisureland bound Anatomy MCQ! Yeay. I'm expressing a YEAY for Leisureland, not Anatomy MCQ. FYI, Leisureland have a mini golf park, swimming pool and a whole lotta other fun things! Never been into the building, but I've managed to check it out once, when I went for a run at Salthill. It looks awesome and one of the seniors told me it is actually AWESOME! Hihi. Hope so. :DDD

My baby in Galway. Meet Ger (Gerina). Its a she! <3
   Nothing much happened these past weeks. Been busy with revisions for the exams and stuff. The weather is getting colder as we approach winter. It rained ICE twice last week. And its an ouchy-feely when you try jogging in Ice-Rain! LOL. +.+

   And oh, here's a good article on Life (Hidup itu Perjalanan, bukan destinasi). A quote really did catch my eyes straight down my heart :
Umat Islam akan diuji dengan lima perkara iaitu saudara seagama yang sentiasa dengki terhadapnya, orang munafiq yang sentiasa membencinya, orang kafir yang sentiasa memeranginya, syaitan yang sentiasa berusaha menyesatkannya dan bisikan hawa nafsu yang sentiasa menggoncang keimanannya. Semuanya ini menuntut kesabaran dan di dalamnya terdapat ganjaran pahala yang besar daripada Allah SWT.


P/S : Google translate it if you can't read Malay. Heee. Today is Ashura day! May Allah bless today, tomorrow and the coming days. Good luck in your exams Galwegians! ;D

No comments: