Wednesday 14 December 2011

Semester 1? Over! Hee. :)

Insya-Allah it will be over for me, for my friends. Hope no one will face any failures. :)
(Please God. I don't want to see those Biochem and Pharmacology come creeping on me again. LOL!)

Bismillahir rahmanir rahim. :)

   So, 1.1 is over and here comes holiday. Yeay, my first winter holiday ever abroad! Alhamdulillah. (Oh wait! I once went to Perth, Australia during winter.) *Memory lost* Anyway, I hope this holiday would be the most memorable event so far for me. UK Winter Trip! Hee. Insya-Allah. :D

   Talking about winter. Hmm. I wonder when will the snow really fall on Galway? So far there's only hail and this evening, it snows "partially". Really wants it to snow. Despite of the degree of coldness. Hee. ^-^ Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope it snows here in Galway. If not, no big deal. I could play snowball fights at Belfast anyway. Haha. :P

   Aftermath of exams? Hmm. Let me see. Null! Glad its over. Never gonna face those "times" again, hoping so. Lets make du'a, whenever and wherever we are. Remember to not forget Allah in times of happiness. FYI, happiness, wealth and health is a challenge too! You need Allah's blessings always, both in hardships and happy times. Remember! :D

   Okay. That's it for now. Lets get going for baking and movie marathons AND winter trip! Hehehe. :DDD

Salthill  - 8 Dec 2011

N.A.'A.


P/S : Stress is good, in a way that it pushes us out of our comfort zone, resulting in HARD WORK! May Allah permit those hard work into success. Insya-Allah. :)

No comments: