Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Friday, 16 December 2011

Off for a "Long" winter holiday! Hee. :D

Hey peeps! :D




First thing first, I just had an awesome day! Went for a jog early in the morning and Ice-Skating later in the evening at Carlton Hotel, Galway! Hee. Haven't really skate for quite sometime now. Lost a bit of those special balancing skills on ice. *fell twice right down the knees! LOL* Anyway, glad to have an ice rink over here in Galway. :DDD (I loved it when they played "Fireworks" by Katy Perry. My favourite song aka Booster of all times! Heee. )







   So, I'm off tomorrow night to Dublin-Bristol. Bristol-Southampton-Portsmouth-London-Manchester-Dublin-Belfast(PUISI). Long list huh? I'm just a follower, didn't even helped the seniors with anything really. Hehe. Excited to have my first winter holiday without my family. Insya-Allah, hope everything goes well as planned. Amin! May the journey throughout UK and Northern Ireland be smooth. :)



P/S : I'll try my best to update my blog with pictures to share. Insya-Allah. :)

No comments: