Wednesday 25 January 2012

Hold On!

Assalam. Good evening, peeps! :)

Haven't really got anything to blabber about, for the past week. Initially, I wanted to share a lot of things, but nothing seemed to stand out, so I waited to choose a right time to go about composing. Alhamdulillah, I've finally found a little spare time, space and idea to pursue writing. Alhamdulillah. May Allah send me more of these things. Insya-Allah. Lets make du'a. Remember, Allah will provide. :D

Before I proceed, lets spend a minute on a Hadith by Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet said, "There are two blessings which many people lose: (They are) Health and free time for doing good."
Health and free time to do good deeds. Hurm. Lets reflect upon ourselves. Isn't that true? We often neglect the bliss in life, gifted by Allah s.w.t. : Health and Time. Never did we appreciate them well.

Health. We put tons of workloads on ourselves, not giving it enough rest, and etc. And one day, when we finally fall sick, we blame the workloads. We are the one to blame! We are our body's "manager", we decide how we handle our body. Health is crucial. Yes, I'm telling that to myself as well. I'm mean towards myself. I put a lot of tensions, stress on myself. Not that I don't like to rest, but I am trained to be stressed out all the time. I am MEAN to myself, aren't I? =(

Time. Yes, we indeed have a lot of free time (sometimes). But, the question is now, did we spend it in doing good? Time is wasted like how people waste electricity nowadays. LOL. Excuse me. I'm not perfect. I do waste time too, A LOT indeed. Browsing through pointless pages of Facebook and etc. But, optimistically, I see everything as an opportunity. An opportunity to learn, self-developing skills. Only through experience do we learn the way things go about. Agree? Sometimes, even a status on Facebook could leave you deep impressions on life. Subhanallah. The point here is, take hold of every opportunity you have in this world to spread good. :)

   So, that wasn't a minute spent. LOL. Anyways.

This week again, had been a little bit tiring. As usual. Life as a medical student is dull as told. But, we ought to change it to a more colourful one, shall we? Lets organise our life. Lets be great muslim and aim for Jannah! Prioritize your priorities! Insya-Allah. :D


P/S : Hold on tight. The road ahead may be bumpy. Hold on tight to what you believe is the truth and seek knowledge to make your beliefs firm. Insya-Allah. May Allah guide us towards the right path and grant us barakah. ;)

No comments: