Wednesday 9 May 2012

Spring is still here! :D

Assalamualaikum wbt.

So, Respiratory System module is off the list! Alhamdulillah. I could really feel less burdened now. Phewww! All we must do now is pray hard, leave everything to Allah swt. For He is The All Knowing of what's best for us. Bismillahi tawakkaltu 'alallah. Insya-Allah. ;)

   The after Respi syndrome? Salthill visit, yeah! Couldn't resist to jog in the beautiful weather today. I just miss Salthill too much. Hehe. Apparently, the spring season isn't over yet. 'Cause the flowers are blooming fantastically under the Sunlight. Subhanallah. :DDD






P/S : One more module paper to go and we're done. Praying hard that I would hit over every target I've lined out for the semester and year! Insya-Allah. May Allah grant my du'a.  AND! I am also missing Ger so so so badly. Come home Ger. ='(

No comments: