Wednesday 9 May 2012

Ego.

Assalamualaikum wbt. May Allah shower blessings today and the next coming days. :)

To every person that knows this full-of-flaws girl :


Forgive me if my ego overrides me all my life.
Forgive me if my sense of superiority takes over me.
Forgive me if my heart changes constantly.
Forgive me if my attitude fails you tragically.
Forgive me if my stubborn self makes me wanna rant.
Forgive me if my uttered words seems so unintelligent.
Forgive me if my whole life had affected yours.

Cause Allah made my destiny the way it is. All I hope from you is to remind me always.


HasbunAllah wa Ni'mal Wakil. 
Allah Alone is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs for us. :')


P/S : Ego yang meninggi, sangkakan pemilik diri, walhal kekerdilan memakan diri. Yes, memakan diriku. Astaghfirullahal 'azim.

No comments: