Tuesday 1 May 2012

May May May

Assalamualaikum wbt, dear readers.

It's MAY already. YEAY! :D

       Currently I am busy with EVERYTHING. Studies, Exams, Life, People, Work, and etc. Managing my time for every bit that comes into my life. Aiming for Jannah. Jannah. Jannah! Allahu Allah. Remind me when I'm not on track, remind me when something good happens, remind me about You always. I ♥ ALLAH! Allahu Akhbar!

       I refuse to blog about Bersih 3.0. I ought to view it from a wide perspective. That bigger scope is the most important part of life. May Allah ease our journey throughout life. Let this be a reminder to myself and people around me, that Allah sends us to be khalifah on planet Earth, to be the guide to ourselves and be the guide for the ummah. Cleanse our niah (intention) constantly. Muhasabah muhasabah(self-reflect)! :)


Allah mentioned in Surah Al-Baqarah(2), ayah 30 :
"And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

Anyways, I'm loving these two songs. Do hear them. MUST okay! Teehee. :D




P/S : Not saying that I'm on the fence (atas pagar. LOL!), but you must be having your own initiative to seek for the truth behind everything. I would love to be a friend that reminds, but you decide your actions. Wallahu 'alam. He knows best. ;)

No comments: