Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Friday, 8 October 2010

Tired. =S

This whole week of studying is wearing me out, dude! Tired, Exhausted, Feeling Fatigue!!! I'm going mad if this goes on and on and on.... Thankfully exams are just 2 days away. Can't wait to face it and get over it ASAP! Duhhh.

   Aish. I've prepared a studying schedule, but most of it failed to be followed by dear Miss Aisha. Haha. Most of the days were spent on head-cracking Bio, and little did I concentrate on the others. Haiz. =.='''

   Tensions building. Just recovered from fever actually. Which is a normal thing that often happens to me, everytime exam is around the corner. Hah! Anyways. Good Luck to my Pre-Meds pals. All the best in Final Sem 1 Exam, next week! See ya soon. ;DDD

No comments: