Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

You gotta learn to LOVE & APPRECIATE your FAMILY!!!! =')

Well. As usual. I'm in my emoish mood. Blame the overwhelming homesickness and stress I'm having in me right now. ='((( HOMESICK!!! Argh. =S

   I've not been home for 1 month plus already. Never left home this long. Never were separated from home this far (Penang, Gosh?!). Thought I could handle it at first, now I realized that I'm not that tough, not that independent as I think I am. Yes it applies in UM, because PJ was practically only a few kilometres away from home??? Duhhh. Indeed, I'm still daddy and mummy's girl. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!! I love them more than anything. They are the most important thing in my LIFE apart from Allah, Rasulullah and Islam, and that will forever stay that way.

   I love mum, I love dad. I love my siblings! I love home. I love my cats! I LOVE MY FAMILY! Without them, and without Allah's will, I won't be me today. Alhamdulillah. I'm grateful of having this family. I won't want more. This life I have is perfect enough for me. Thank you God. =))) I will appreciate my family always. Always will. Forever. Insya-Allah. ^.^

   Now... I want to get back home fast! Let the time fly to next week please? I wanna go backkkkk. ='(

No comments: