Tuesday 26 October 2010

You gotta learn to LOVE & APPRECIATE your FAMILY!!!! =')

Well. As usual. I'm in my emoish mood. Blame the overwhelming homesickness and stress I'm having in me right now. ='((( HOMESICK!!! Argh. =S

   I've not been home for 1 month plus already. Never left home this long. Never were separated from home this far (Penang, Gosh?!). Thought I could handle it at first, now I realized that I'm not that tough, not that independent as I think I am. Yes it applies in UM, because PJ was practically only a few kilometres away from home??? Duhhh. Indeed, I'm still daddy and mummy's girl. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!! I love them more than anything. They are the most important thing in my LIFE apart from Allah, Rasulullah and Islam, and that will forever stay that way.

   I love mum, I love dad. I love my siblings! I love home. I love my cats! I LOVE MY FAMILY! Without them, and without Allah's will, I won't be me today. Alhamdulillah. I'm grateful of having this family. I won't want more. This life I have is perfect enough for me. Thank you God. =))) I will appreciate my family always. Always will. Forever. Insya-Allah. ^.^

   Now... I want to get back home fast! Let the time fly to next week please? I wanna go backkkkk. ='(

No comments: