Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Quick break!

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Just a quick break from those lecture slides.

FORMULA 1

Despite of Seb's rough early races in this new 2012 GP's season, I still am a BIG FAN of Seb! ;D

Of time restrictions, I missed all three races in Australian GP, Malaysian GP and last week's China GP. Next would be in Bahrain, and again, because of the final exams, I will miss the next coming races until the end of May. ;(

P/S : I love F1, but that doesn't mean I'm obsessed with the sports. This is a hobby of mine, that takes away those tensions and bring about passion in me. And of course this comes second after the rememberance of Allah swt. ;D

No comments: