Tuesday 14 February 2012

Apologies.


A million apologies to everyone for not having time to engage in any form of long term conversation. I'm so sad that I don't even have time to throw myself in a chit-chat session with my family, my friends, and the people around me. I'm time-deprived. Time envies me. =(

A gazillion apologies to everyone for not spending much attention to my surroundings. Hectic-ness had got me going out and about. May Allah still grant us time to organize our life. After all, this dunya isn't all about studying and working, there are a whole lot of things apart from these items. Carry out Ibadah. Do things for the sake of Allah. Insya-Allah. May Allah grant us barakah. Insya-Allah. Tsabat. Stay strong, hold on tight, Aisha. :D

Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."  [Al-Baqarah : 286] 

P/S : Experiences teaches you a lot. Appreciate every bit of Allah's gift. =')

No comments: