Sunday 5 February 2012

Concise.

♥ Assalam. How's life, peeps? Great? Alhamdulillah. :)

Hectic week. Busyness had got me going nuts. Okay, not nuts, just a little tiring. :P

    Balancing. The Act of Balancing. They sounded the same, don't they? Perhaps yea. Juggling between things. Studies. Work. Play. Rest. Simple aren't they? But, only God knows how they could become complicated. Wallahu 'alam. =S

   Guess what? My parents came last week. Hee. More less reduced my homesickness. Alhamdulillah. :D Went about Connemara and etc. Let the pictures describe it all. ;)










   Also, I had the Malaysian Cultural Day last Thursday in Aras Na McLeinn, NUI, Galway. It went fantastically well. Thanks to everyone for co-operating! I just love it when the ukhuwah goes well between all. Alhamdulillah. May Allah prolong our ukhuwah. :)

Studies? Don't you worry. I'm trying my best to juggle between things to carry out my duty as His slave. Doing my best. Trying hard. Pushing myself out of my comfort zone. Constantly. For my own good. =')
وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنْسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ
“Dan tidaklah Aku ciptakan jin dan Manusia melaikan untuk beribadah kepadaku”.
(And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.)
[Adz Dzariyat [51] : 56].
Fardu 'Ain and Fardu Kifayah. Both have great importance in our life. But, do we know what they really mean?

   First of all, as we all know, Fardu 'Ain is something we (every muslim) must (wajib) do in our life. i.e. : Shalat, Fasting during Ramadhan and etc. Meanwhile, Fardu Kifayah is a must for only part of the community. i.e. : Doing business, Being leaders, doctors, study and etc. But sometimes, little things such as resting could become fardu kifayah too, you know. For example, going for a walk/jog too could be fardu kifayah. Think! If our intention was to make ourselves healthier, to relax ourselves for the sake of Allah, then it becomes fardu kifayah. If it was for the sake of our own pleasure, then it is totally not kifayah at all. As we become healthier, "emotionally" fit, thus we would have the strength to continue our daily chores, giving da'wah to people, continuing our jihad in our studies. Doesn't that make sense? Hee. The most important thing is our intention (Niat). Everything depends on it. SubhanAllah.:)

   To wrap things up, personally, I really see a lot of changes since I first came here in Galway. May Allah give us tsabat and istiqamah in our life. Lets get to know more about Islam. By the way, Happy Maulidur Rasul. I just wish I could meet Rasulullah. ='( Lets salawat.

P/S : Exhaustion does not bring one down. Instead, it drags one's spirit to go fuming up high. Insya-Allah. Don't give up on yourself! Tsabat, tsabat. :) 

No comments: