Tuesday 27 July 2010

Jonas, Jonas, Jonas.

Great! I've wasted half my day on the laptop. Downloading new songs, just to update to the laptop's playlist, because it's boring to hear old songs! Ahahax. As if it's my duty to update the playlist everytime I return home. Duhhh.

   Damn. I'm still stuck on Calculus and Physics! I hate it when I can't solve a thing. Heart-aching. It annoys me much! Owh, God. Please clear my brain, heart & soul and show me the way to solve those tutorial questions. Insya-Allah. PLEASEEEE! Haiz. =.='''!

   In the meantime, let's distract ourselves from workloads and listen to some new songs by Jonas Brothers! I recommend the following, from the newest JONAS LA album :
Invinsible
Hey You
Critical
   Be sure to listen to all of them, yea. Love JB! ^.^
Jonas Brothers'-madness is back in me!!!

No comments: