Thursday 29 July 2010

Negotiation failed! >.<'''

The outcome of the meeting? Negative PASUM. They are placing me either in KMBanting or KMSeremban to do IB (International Baccalaureate). I'm freaking SAD! :'[ So, next week will most probably be my last week in PASUM. I'll cherish every moment, every second I spend next week with my friends. I'll spend it to the utmost! ;D!

   I'm still trying to convince my parents to not let me leave PASUM. I want to reject that offer so badly. Argh! But, the fact is, I couldn't psycho them! Aish! IB is like, the hardest programme ever, man! Shyte, I have to work my ass off, double than I'm working on Asasi right now! It's actually an all rounder-programme, which includes both activities and academics. I know it's GOOD, but I am not confident enough that I'll pull through it. =.='''

   Ya Allah, please show me the best pathway! If this is meant to be my future pathway, give me a sign please. If not, please let me reject it, and allow me to stay in PASUM? Pretty please, Ya Allah! Allahu Akhbar, You are the Almighty, You know what's best for everyone. Insya-Allah, I'll get the best from You, with Your will. :)

No comments: