Thursday 30 June 2011

Allahu Akhbar. =')

If this seems like a sad story to you, you are pathetically heartless mean. Haha.

I did not lose. I've learnt instead. I've learnt so many things that I couldn't even possibly have learnt without falling and feeling on the verge of giving up. There stood my family and friends, cheered me and tried to lift my spirit back up. I stood wondering, wanted to give up at first. But then, something in me woke up and fought back, which is - The spirit that had been long dead since the news of Ireland came into my consciousness. I'm grateful to be given a chance to fall, this breaks my ego. Alhamdulillah. :)

Hereby, I announce. The full-spirited Aisha is back. The fight is not over till I graduate from Medical School. Insya-Allah, I will remain patience regardless of what anybody says of me. I am me, yes I'm not perfect, but the right thing to do is never the wrong thing. Yea, sometimes I do speak my mind. If you hate me, only Allah could judge you. Do whatever you like, but never hesitate to give me constructive criticism, because I would love to improve myself from time to time. Thank you. Pray for my best. Insya-Allah. Allah always know whats best for me and you. ;)

No comments: