Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Monday, 6 June 2011

Happy smiles no more. Gone. #.#

It has been 2 exhausting weeks. Until something great happens, I won't be able to get my happy smiles back. I wish I could vanish somewhere far far away, where no one else could find me. I want to chillax, take a long break and enjoy the happy-go-lucky life I had previously. I wish I could. But no. It's not possible. Never will it be again. ='(

   I felt of wanting to be left alone. Becoming hypersensitive lately. Gosh. I'm starting to turn into someone else, which I myself don't really understand. I need something. ASAP. =/

   Sometimes, I hate being bothered by people, randomly. It annoys me much all the time. Their actions. Their attitude. Them being hypocrite. Are that my friends? No thanks. I don't need those kinda people in life. I'd rather be left all alone.

   Till I find ME again. Bubye. =.='''

P/S : Losing faith in myself. I need my mama real bad. Come home faster mum! I'm freaking tired. ='(

1 comment:

wana_love said...

jij, okay x result?