Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Thursday, 2 June 2011

June?! =S

June will be filled with results. Will pray harder in this month! Insya-Allah. :)))

   1st June. The IELTS results were released online. Alhamdulillah! I've managed to surpass the minimum overall band required. BUT! There's a big BUT there. Hurm. I did not managed to hit the minimum targeted WRITING component. Most of us did not. And I think I have the lowest band in writing, most probably because I didn't write enough required words in Task 2. Haaaaaaa. My bad. =.=' Now, I'm a bit worried that I would have to spend RM570 to repeat the whole test. Gosh. Hope they will consider on the overall band. 7.5 is okay enough right, Irish peeps? *please say yes~!* :)


   Lets move over to the next June-s. 6th June (4more days to go) will be the full results day. We would have to give Kak Ju a call, then she'll tell us whether we are on the 1st or 2nd list. Waaaaa. I think I will call her later in the evening, I want to be the last caller! I'm so scared that I will not be in the 1st list. +.+ But, it all depends to Allah's will right? Insya-Allah we will get the best out of our luck from Him. Amin. Pray hard, peeps! :DDD

   And the other June-s? I don't know what's gonna happen. I can only plan, with Allah's will, things will happen. Insya-Allah, in the progress of getting my driving license and most importantly, persuading my parents to let me WORK! I'm bored, very. =.='''

P/S : Lets hang out babes and bros! :)

No comments: