Thursday 2 June 2011

June?! =S

June will be filled with results. Will pray harder in this month! Insya-Allah. :)))

   1st June. The IELTS results were released online. Alhamdulillah! I've managed to surpass the minimum overall band required. BUT! There's a big BUT there. Hurm. I did not managed to hit the minimum targeted WRITING component. Most of us did not. And I think I have the lowest band in writing, most probably because I didn't write enough required words in Task 2. Haaaaaaa. My bad. =.=' Now, I'm a bit worried that I would have to spend RM570 to repeat the whole test. Gosh. Hope they will consider on the overall band. 7.5 is okay enough right, Irish peeps? *please say yes~!* :)


   Lets move over to the next June-s. 6th June (4more days to go) will be the full results day. We would have to give Kak Ju a call, then she'll tell us whether we are on the 1st or 2nd list. Waaaaa. I think I will call her later in the evening, I want to be the last caller! I'm so scared that I will not be in the 1st list. +.+ But, it all depends to Allah's will right? Insya-Allah we will get the best out of our luck from Him. Amin. Pray hard, peeps! :DDD

   And the other June-s? I don't know what's gonna happen. I can only plan, with Allah's will, things will happen. Insya-Allah, in the progress of getting my driving license and most importantly, persuading my parents to let me WORK! I'm bored, very. =.='''

P/S : Lets hang out babes and bros! :)

No comments: