Before I start my so called Serious-Life-Session, lets watch this video, shall we? Heee. :)
Aiman Azlan. I admire his way of portraying his ideas in Vlogs. :)
Ever think of getting married? Finding the perfect person who would fit you,
My DREAM husband's characteristics:
- He whom rarely and barely miss his solah.
- He whom always does Amar Makruf & Nahi Mungkar.
- He whom knows his limits and reminds the others of it. (esp. me)
- He whom cares and do things in the Islamic way.
- He whom could tear his ego and pride away when dealing with people, regardless of the gender, race and religion.
- A good education background.
- I do not want a "somebody's" son. I just want someone special out of the ordinary. After all, we are all Allah's slave, we are all equally the same before Allah.
- He must be funny and matured at the same time. :D
And not forgetting Rasulullah S.A.W.'s guide in choosing a wife/husband. =)
The Prophet (s.a.w) said : "A woman may be married for four reasons : for her property, her status, her beauty, and her religion; so try to get one who is religious, may you be blessed."We all want to marry someone who could be a good father/mother to our future child. So, yeah. I want someone who fits me well enough and someone who could guide me through my life, change me towards the better. :)
So far, I have not really found one yet. Insya-Allah, I pray to Allah, may He bless me a great future ahead and send me someone whom really could walk through life and into Jannah along with me. Insya-Allah. Amin. :)
P/S : I know this is too early for me to plan for my marriage and all, but I really wanted to pour all these since awhile ago. Since many raised the issue of marriage to me lately, so I finally had the courage to post this on my bloggie. Hope we all will find our perfect partners soon. Insya-Allah. Hoping for best, always. :D