Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Sunday, 17 July 2011

TGV. =)

Tanjong Golden Village. That's the name of the entertainment cum cinema industry I'm currently in. :)


   Not including today, I've worked for 4 days here in TGV. Overall, I could say this is a whole new sight on life for me. Being in the customer service-entertainment line, it is not an easy job, but it's fun though! ;DDD  By far, the only thing that bothers me is the tiredness of returning home late at night. You see, I'm on night shift everyday, 4pm-11pm. By the time I arrive home, it's around 12 midnight already, so I will go straight to bed. No night life for me huh? Never mind. This is temporary. Be patient. =)

   My colleagues are so cool! I really like working with them. I'm the youngest there I suppose. Haha. And I don't get bullied okayyy. Haha. They are really helpful and caring, so yeah, in 2 days time I felt like I've worked there for 2 months. I blend in fast, don't I? Too fast maybe? Haha.

   I must say, I'm frustrated to have to handle the ticket box (the counter where you all purchase the tickets) for straight 4 days! Argh. I want to be placed either in the candy bar or floor in the nearest time soon. Hope so! I want to learn as much as possible. It's the experience that matters, not the money. If I lose something and gain back something better, I'd love it! ;)))

   So, yeah. Next month will be Ramadhan. I will try my best to request to work on day shifts. I wouldn't want to miss my terawih prayers. :)

   That's all for now peeps! If you happen to come across TGV KLCC, and see me working, come greet me and say hi okie? Heeee. =D

P/S : I've got an interview at PPUKM this Tuesday. Wish me and my friends good luck! Insya-Allah. Hoping for the best future. ;D

1 comment:

shahreign92 said...

Tipu je bukan sebab money.. Sapa ada duit dia pegang!! Dalam KL Gengster la cakap =D