Sunday 17 July 2011

TGV. =)

Tanjong Golden Village. That's the name of the entertainment cum cinema industry I'm currently in. :)


   Not including today, I've worked for 4 days here in TGV. Overall, I could say this is a whole new sight on life for me. Being in the customer service-entertainment line, it is not an easy job, but it's fun though! ;DDD  By far, the only thing that bothers me is the tiredness of returning home late at night. You see, I'm on night shift everyday, 4pm-11pm. By the time I arrive home, it's around 12 midnight already, so I will go straight to bed. No night life for me huh? Never mind. This is temporary. Be patient. =)

   My colleagues are so cool! I really like working with them. I'm the youngest there I suppose. Haha. And I don't get bullied okayyy. Haha. They are really helpful and caring, so yeah, in 2 days time I felt like I've worked there for 2 months. I blend in fast, don't I? Too fast maybe? Haha.

   I must say, I'm frustrated to have to handle the ticket box (the counter where you all purchase the tickets) for straight 4 days! Argh. I want to be placed either in the candy bar or floor in the nearest time soon. Hope so! I want to learn as much as possible. It's the experience that matters, not the money. If I lose something and gain back something better, I'd love it! ;)))

   So, yeah. Next month will be Ramadhan. I will try my best to request to work on day shifts. I wouldn't want to miss my terawih prayers. :)

   That's all for now peeps! If you happen to come across TGV KLCC, and see me working, come greet me and say hi okie? Heeee. =D

P/S : I've got an interview at PPUKM this Tuesday. Wish me and my friends good luck! Insya-Allah. Hoping for the best future. ;D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tipu je bukan sebab money.. Sapa ada duit dia pegang!! Dalam KL Gengster la cakap =D