Thursday 28 July 2011

La Tahzan! =)

Assalam. Today I came across an interesting article in iLuvislam.com. These few paragraphs interest me the most. Lets spare your time and read it. =)
Firman Allah dalam surah Al-Baqarah ayat 216:
".......Dan boleh jadi kamu benci akan sesuatu sedang ia lebih baik bagimu, Dan boleh jadi kamu kasihi sesuatu sedang ia melarat kepadamu. Dan Allah mengetahui tetapi kamu tidak mengetahui.........."



Sometimes I asked for strength but Allah gave me difficulties so that i will be stronger.
Sometimes I asked for wisdom but Allah gave me problems so that i could think the ways of solving them.
Sometimes I asked for prosperity but Allah gave me brain so that i could use it to become a successful Muslim.
Sometimes I asked for courage but Allah gave me dangers so that i could find the ways to overcome those obstacles.
Sometimes I asked for love but Allah gave me tears so that i could drop them when I see those orphans live without love.

Sometimes I received nothing that I wanted but Allah always gave me everything that I Need.


LA TAHZAN YA MUSLIMIN, INNALLAHAMAAKUM!

Source : Innallahamaakum!

No comments: