Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Thursday, 28 July 2011

La Tahzan! =)

Assalam. Today I came across an interesting article in iLuvislam.com. These few paragraphs interest me the most. Lets spare your time and read it. =)
Firman Allah dalam surah Al-Baqarah ayat 216:
".......Dan boleh jadi kamu benci akan sesuatu sedang ia lebih baik bagimu, Dan boleh jadi kamu kasihi sesuatu sedang ia melarat kepadamu. Dan Allah mengetahui tetapi kamu tidak mengetahui.........."



Sometimes I asked for strength but Allah gave me difficulties so that i will be stronger.
Sometimes I asked for wisdom but Allah gave me problems so that i could think the ways of solving them.
Sometimes I asked for prosperity but Allah gave me brain so that i could use it to become a successful Muslim.
Sometimes I asked for courage but Allah gave me dangers so that i could find the ways to overcome those obstacles.
Sometimes I asked for love but Allah gave me tears so that i could drop them when I see those orphans live without love.

Sometimes I received nothing that I wanted but Allah always gave me everything that I Need.


LA TAHZAN YA MUSLIMIN, INNALLAHAMAAKUM!

Source : Innallahamaakum!

No comments: