Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Monday, 25 July 2011

Absent-Minded AGAIN.

Absent-Minded Exact same month this happened again this year. Crazy month of July.

Again I went into the Absent-Minded world. Perhaps, I think too much of things. Yeahhhhh. Things.

   And again I went into the emo-ish state of crying. Yeah. Crying. ='( It helps. Yeah, it does sometimes.

   Hope things could be clearer by today evening. Insya-Allah. Stop me from thinking too much, Ya-Allah. Pleaseeeeee. I'm breaking down. People just kept on messing with my soul. Save my soul from crying oh Allah.


P/S : I'm quitting my work soon. I can't stand the things that are going on right now. I rather spend my Ramadhan at home with my beloved family.

No comments: