Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Work. Hee. :D

Assalam. :)

Yes! I've finally got the chance to work. No, it's not too late. Never a thing will be too late to begin. :)

   I will start working tomorrow (Wednesday). What kinda job? I will be a CRO (Customer Relations Officer) at TGV KLCC. Heee. Do come and give me a visit okie? I will be on night shifts. The pay is kinda good, that doesn't matter though, all I want is experience and new skills. Insya-Allah, I believe I will obtain much of those by the end of the month. :D


   By the way, am still waiting for the Eire interview results. If not, I have to attend the 19th July interview at PPUKM, Cheras. Hope to hear good news. Insya-Allah.

   Last week was spent with my family, I loved it. I will try to maximize my time with my family instead of my friends, not to say I don't want to hang out with you guys, its just that my family are more important to me right now. After entering Medical School later on (Insya-Allah), I will not get to spend this much time at home already. So, appreciate your family and cherish every moment you have with them. I love my family! ;D

P/S : Good Luck with the Eire interview results, peeps! ;)

No comments: