Tuesday 12 July 2011

Work. Hee. :D

Assalam. :)

Yes! I've finally got the chance to work. No, it's not too late. Never a thing will be too late to begin. :)

   I will start working tomorrow (Wednesday). What kinda job? I will be a CRO (Customer Relations Officer) at TGV KLCC. Heee. Do come and give me a visit okie? I will be on night shifts. The pay is kinda good, that doesn't matter though, all I want is experience and new skills. Insya-Allah, I believe I will obtain much of those by the end of the month. :D


   By the way, am still waiting for the Eire interview results. If not, I have to attend the 19th July interview at PPUKM, Cheras. Hope to hear good news. Insya-Allah.

   Last week was spent with my family, I loved it. I will try to maximize my time with my family instead of my friends, not to say I don't want to hang out with you guys, its just that my family are more important to me right now. After entering Medical School later on (Insya-Allah), I will not get to spend this much time at home already. So, appreciate your family and cherish every moment you have with them. I love my family! ;D

P/S : Good Luck with the Eire interview results, peeps! ;)

No comments: