Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Saturday, 7 August 2010

I'm leaving. I'm already missing my friends.

No IB, but I've got MARA's offer to ACMS-Ireland programme in ACMS, Kepala Batas, Penang. Going to do 1 year of Pre-Medic in Penang, and then Insya-Allah, flying to Ireland for 2.5 years, next coming back to do my practical 2.5years in Malaysia. It's sad to leave my friends in PASUM. Hmmm. :'(

   The news came so sudden, that I had to keep it to only a few friends on Thursday and only tell my close friends on Friday night, which is yesterday. I didn't want them to be sad! Aish. =.='''

   Going to Penang, Insya-Allah tomorrow. Registering on Monday. That's freaking fast, right? Haiz. I wish I could have a couple more of weeks to spend with my beloved friends. Nevermind! I promise I'll visit you all as soon as I get back home! Yesh! Penang is far! I'll definitely be very very very HOMESICK! This is when I have to learn to cope with homesickness... @.@!

   My parents will settle all the redrawing of PASUM's stuff on the weekdays. I have to fill up forms and prepare a lot of documents right now.

   Goodbye, good luck friends! Wish me luck on getting 4.0 flat in order for me to study abroad in Ireland. Insya-Allah. ;D

I WILL MISS YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE WHEN I NEEDED A FRIEND! I APPRECIATE OUR FRIENDSHIP VERY MUCH! <3

Yasmin & Shy! ;D
Yasmin : The candid fweak. ;P
Shy : The cute Mrs. Bieber, having my specs on! Ahaha.
Sean, Me and Sufi. :D
Me & My bestie : Yasmin! Awwwh. :')
Vandalism in Lecture Hall. :P
Vandalism.
Sufi =D

No comments: