Saturday 7 August 2010

I'm leaving. I'm already missing my friends.

No IB, but I've got MARA's offer to ACMS-Ireland programme in ACMS, Kepala Batas, Penang. Going to do 1 year of Pre-Medic in Penang, and then Insya-Allah, flying to Ireland for 2.5 years, next coming back to do my practical 2.5years in Malaysia. It's sad to leave my friends in PASUM. Hmmm. :'(

   The news came so sudden, that I had to keep it to only a few friends on Thursday and only tell my close friends on Friday night, which is yesterday. I didn't want them to be sad! Aish. =.='''

   Going to Penang, Insya-Allah tomorrow. Registering on Monday. That's freaking fast, right? Haiz. I wish I could have a couple more of weeks to spend with my beloved friends. Nevermind! I promise I'll visit you all as soon as I get back home! Yesh! Penang is far! I'll definitely be very very very HOMESICK! This is when I have to learn to cope with homesickness... @.@!

   My parents will settle all the redrawing of PASUM's stuff on the weekdays. I have to fill up forms and prepare a lot of documents right now.

   Goodbye, good luck friends! Wish me luck on getting 4.0 flat in order for me to study abroad in Ireland. Insya-Allah. ;D

I WILL MISS YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE WHEN I NEEDED A FRIEND! I APPRECIATE OUR FRIENDSHIP VERY MUCH! <3

Yasmin & Shy! ;D
Yasmin : The candid fweak. ;P
Shy : The cute Mrs. Bieber, having my specs on! Ahaha.
Sean, Me and Sufi. :D
Me & My bestie : Yasmin! Awwwh. :')
Vandalism in Lecture Hall. :P
Vandalism.
Sufi =D

No comments: