Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Sunday, 21 November 2010

AGAIN, back in Penang. =.=

AGAIN. AGAIN. And AGAIN. I'll be away from home for at least another 6 weeks. Back in Penang. Hmm. I guess, I'll just have to cope and adapt to these kinda situations. As a preparation to fly to Ireland, perhaps? Insya-Allah. :)

   Yes, Yes, YES! I know I have to be grateful to God. Alhamdulillah. I'm just getting used to this new "away-from-home" thingy. So, give me a little more time, I'll be just fine. :D

   Now, what's more important is, to manage my finance and cut down on my shopaholic-ness. And also, I'm going for a healthy DIET! Hohoho. It's not that I'm not eating, just to stay healthy and reduce those junk food consumptions. Hee. Chocolates? Hurm. I think I'll reduce you in my diet. Ahaha. "Reduce". xP Been finding for a weighing machine the whole week, but I didn't managed to find one, not a single one. Haha. Perhaps God doesn't want me to know how "Heavy" I am now. Ahaha. xP I'm not FAT, by the way! Duhhh. Just chubbier. CUTER! :PPP

No comments: