Sunday 21 November 2010

AGAIN, back in Penang. =.=

AGAIN. AGAIN. And AGAIN. I'll be away from home for at least another 6 weeks. Back in Penang. Hmm. I guess, I'll just have to cope and adapt to these kinda situations. As a preparation to fly to Ireland, perhaps? Insya-Allah. :)

   Yes, Yes, YES! I know I have to be grateful to God. Alhamdulillah. I'm just getting used to this new "away-from-home" thingy. So, give me a little more time, I'll be just fine. :D

   Now, what's more important is, to manage my finance and cut down on my shopaholic-ness. And also, I'm going for a healthy DIET! Hohoho. It's not that I'm not eating, just to stay healthy and reduce those junk food consumptions. Hee. Chocolates? Hurm. I think I'll reduce you in my diet. Ahaha. "Reduce". xP Been finding for a weighing machine the whole week, but I didn't managed to find one, not a single one. Haha. Perhaps God doesn't want me to know how "Heavy" I am now. Ahaha. xP I'm not FAT, by the way! Duhhh. Just chubbier. CUTER! :PPP

No comments: