Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Sunday, 7 November 2010

Sorry bloggie! Hee. =D

Sorry for not updating you, my baby bloggie. Haha. Apparently, I was a little busy back in KL. And now, since I'm back here in KB, I can update you often! Yeay! Hehe.

   I had fun during the 3 short-day-break in KL. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. All filled with great moments, spent with family and friends. =) Those 3 days had really made me don't wanna return to this place. Haa. :P But, I have NO CHOICE! I need to study and stay here for the next 7 months. Nevermind, at least, I have great friends here to accompany me. :)

   F1 UPDATES : Seb had finally won, after a disappointing race ending in Korean GP last 2 weeks. Yeay! Superb 1-2 finish! Webber came in second, and were followed by Alonso, Lewis and the otherssss. Haha. Redbull on top of the constructors' standings and Seb is nearing to the crown. Hee. =D
Thanks to Luscious Liz for not making any trouble today. Heeeeee. =D

No comments: