Monday 1 November 2010

It's NOVEMBER! =D

Time really does fly, huh? In just a blink of an eye, without realising, it's already the 1st of November of 2010. It is nearing the end of the year, yet, I think I've only just started my college life. 7 more months to go, and Insya-Allah, I will be on my way to Ireland to pursue Medicine. Wishing hard that I could get pass the interview and score higher than Band 7 in IELTS. =) Insya-Allah. Amin.


   October has ended. November is on its way, just beginning. Wishing for superb days and weeks ahead. Insya-Allah. Hoping that I could reduce my shopaholic-ness as soon as I get back in KL. Aha! 3 more days to go. Can't bear it anymore. I'm heading back HOME!!! Yeay! Huhu. ;)

   I've calculated approximately, and apparently, I've been away from home for more than 6 weeks already! Gosh. I wonder how crazy will I be when I get back home?? Ahaha. xD The level of homesickness is already at stake. If I were to stay here, in this boring and dull place called PV, for another weekend, I'll totally lose my focus on my studies. I need to get back to at least, recharge and rejuvenate my mind from all these boring-ness here. It's darn important dude.


   Mondays are heaven to my Pre-Med group, Group E. This is the third consecutive week that we aren't having our labs and the combined Maths class starts at 5pm and ends at 7pm. It's kinda boring to wait for the class to start late, tragic, but what could we do, rather than to wait patiently? Duhhh. Honestly, I hate this kinda schedule. It's time wastage! But, I guess this is the way how private institutions are run. Let it be.

P/S : I've deactivated my Fb account. Only for a few days. Don't you worry. I've got my personal reasons. Try not to ask, okie? Thx. =)

No comments: