Friday 26 November 2010

Trust & Believe.

Getting the trust and believe from the people around you isn't an easy job. In fact, some of us, don't even completely believe in ourselves! Low levels of self-esteem and self-confidence adds on to make this matter worst. I used to have low confidence levels, but thanks to my dad, I'm now confident enough of myself. Although, sometimes I know I'm a bit over-confident of myself. Okay. That's EGO you are talking about. Haha.

   Yes, I admit that I have some trust issues in people. Still, I'm trying my best to put a little bit more of trust in others. Why should we not trust people completely? Hmm. In my point of view, these are the reasons :
  • You'll might just get a little unlucky, and your trust is betrayed by someone close enough to you, for example: your Best Friend?? Lolz.
  • You'll get depressed by the betrayal.
  • You'll lose focus on the things you are doing, example : Studies, Work?
  • You'll feel worthless. No one wants to be your friend. Bla, bla, bla...
  • To those who are a little bit extreme, they would give up on life. *Ridiculous thing to be ever done!*
   Thus, the moral of the story is, to NOT TRUST PEOPLE EASILY AND COMPLETELY!

P/S : I'm not bringing bad influence to people, this is just something I've gained from my experience so far. Hee. No offence to anyone. :)

No comments: