Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Friday, 26 November 2010

Trust & Believe.

Getting the trust and believe from the people around you isn't an easy job. In fact, some of us, don't even completely believe in ourselves! Low levels of self-esteem and self-confidence adds on to make this matter worst. I used to have low confidence levels, but thanks to my dad, I'm now confident enough of myself. Although, sometimes I know I'm a bit over-confident of myself. Okay. That's EGO you are talking about. Haha.

   Yes, I admit that I have some trust issues in people. Still, I'm trying my best to put a little bit more of trust in others. Why should we not trust people completely? Hmm. In my point of view, these are the reasons :
  • You'll might just get a little unlucky, and your trust is betrayed by someone close enough to you, for example: your Best Friend?? Lolz.
  • You'll get depressed by the betrayal.
  • You'll lose focus on the things you are doing, example : Studies, Work?
  • You'll feel worthless. No one wants to be your friend. Bla, bla, bla...
  • To those who are a little bit extreme, they would give up on life. *Ridiculous thing to be ever done!*
   Thus, the moral of the story is, to NOT TRUST PEOPLE EASILY AND COMPLETELY!

P/S : I'm not bringing bad influence to people, this is just something I've gained from my experience so far. Hee. No offence to anyone. :)

No comments: