Yes, I admit that I have some trust issues in people. Still, I'm trying my best to put a little bit more of trust in others. Why should we not trust people completely? Hmm. In my point of view, these are the reasons :
- You'll might just get a little unlucky, and your trust is betrayed by someone close enough to you, for example: your Best Friend?? Lolz.
- You'll get depressed by the betrayal.
- You'll lose focus on the things you are doing, example : Studies, Work?
- You'll feel worthless. No one wants to be your friend. Bla, bla, bla...
- To those who are a little bit extreme, they would give up on life. *Ridiculous thing to be ever done!*
Thus, the moral of the story is, to NOT TRUST PEOPLE EASILY AND COMPLETELY!
P/S : I'm not bringing bad influence to people, this is just something I've gained from my experience so far. Hee. No offence to anyone. :)