Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Monday, 7 March 2011

Day 11 - Pick any Quote and explain why it was this quote you picked. ;)

Sorry againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. The days had gone wrong, totally haywire! The least I could do is to update and finish all the 30 days' challenge in.... I'm not sure...Hurm...30+++days??? Hehehe. Sorry, I have a hectic life this semester. Have to work extra hard for Anatomy lorhhhhh! #.#

   Okay. Lets get straight to the next challenge. Pick a Quote. This is one of my favourite quotes. Here it goes ::
"Someday everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."
   Why this quote? Let me think... This is one of my motivational screensavers. It's motivating, inspiring and it makes perfect sense! That's it. ;)

No comments: