Tuesday 8 March 2011

Day 11 - Pick any Quote and explain why it was this quote you picked. ;)

Sorry againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. The days had gone wrong, totally haywire! The least I could do is to update and finish all the 30 days' challenge in.... I'm not sure...Hurm...30+++days??? Hehehe. Sorry, I have a hectic life this semester. Have to work extra hard for Anatomy lorhhhhh! #.#

   Okay. Lets get straight to the next challenge. Pick a Quote. This is one of my favourite quotes. Here it goes ::
"Someday everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."
   Why this quote? Let me think... This is one of my motivational screensavers. It's motivating, inspiring and it makes perfect sense! That's it. ;)

No comments: