Monday 28 March 2011

Day 16 - What is your appearance?

You are asking me to judge my own appearance huh? I'm not really sure either.

   I just like to dress simple, smart and decent. Yeah, sometimes I do like wearing something that stands out in the crowd. I wouldn't deny that I'm an attention seeker. Everyone is! :D

   I get along well enough with everyone. I'm a people person I guess? Heee. And when I tend to be everyone's "sister", because I just love to care about people. Yeah, sometimes I think I annoy people with that. Hoho. :P

   I love being to places ALONE. But, I ain't no loner okay? Huhu. Sometimes we just need our own space and time to think about life and to do our own reflection on ourself. (For me, it's not "sometimes" anymore. Haha.)

   That's all I guess. ;)

No comments: