Thursday 3 March 2011

Sorry my dear Bloggie. =)

Sorry for not doing the daily challenge update thingy, Bloggie! =) I was a little bit busy with my studies this week. An EXHAUSTING week ever! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Continuous work and study loads, non-stop. And this will continue all throughout this Semester!!! =.='''

   I understand and I know I couldn't change this situation, as it gets tougher and tougher each and everyday. But, I can choose the way to ACT! 2 choices of acts : I toughen myself for Medicine OR I could just stay stressed out this entire life. My choice? To toughen myself, emotionally, physically, spiritually and mentally! =) Insya-Allah. This is just the beginning of a Medicine student's life and it'll get more challenging as I pursue further into Medicine. I will accept the challenge and I'll gain as much knowledge as possible! Thank you Allah. Thank you for giving me the chance to expand my horizons and push myself out of my comfort zone. Often do I curse about how life sucks, but now I realize things happened for many reasons. Alhamdulillah for this wonderful life Ya-Allah. I'll appreciate it and make it even better in the coming days. Insya-Allah. ;D

No comments: