Tuesday 8 March 2011

Day 12 - If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?

You mean ANYTHING? Hurm.

   I'd most probably change my emotion threshold capacity! Yeah. Girls are well-known of their emotional cum hormonal instability. Girls are born to be emotional and guys are born to be HEARTLESS! HAHA! Nahhhh, just joking. xP

   Perhaps I need the change, just to be a better person. To not be such a cry baby, emo girl all the time. (Eh? Am I emoish all the time??? Duhhh. Not anymore now!) New year resolution, remember? Not to be Emo-ish anymore. Hehe. Whatever it is, I am in my process of changing. So, give me some support dudes. ;)

P/S : I've changed a lot already! Sometimes, I wish I could be that "old" me once again. Once a happy go lucky girl, a girl who never had this much problem, never frown, never cried for a stupid thing, never had to face these kinda things in life, never a quitter. I wish I could get that sincere smile back on my face. I WISH!!! Hurm. ;(

No comments: