Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Monday, 7 March 2011

Day 12 - If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?

You mean ANYTHING? Hurm.

   I'd most probably change my emotion threshold capacity! Yeah. Girls are well-known of their emotional cum hormonal instability. Girls are born to be emotional and guys are born to be HEARTLESS! HAHA! Nahhhh, just joking. xP

   Perhaps I need the change, just to be a better person. To not be such a cry baby, emo girl all the time. (Eh? Am I emoish all the time??? Duhhh. Not anymore now!) New year resolution, remember? Not to be Emo-ish anymore. Hehe. Whatever it is, I am in my process of changing. So, give me some support dudes. ;)

P/S : I've changed a lot already! Sometimes, I wish I could be that "old" me once again. Once a happy go lucky girl, a girl who never had this much problem, never frown, never cried for a stupid thing, never had to face these kinda things in life, never a quitter. I wish I could get that sincere smile back on my face. I WISH!!! Hurm. ;(

No comments: