Sunday 20 March 2011

One Challenging Week. +.+

Wow. I've not updated my bloggie for almost a week now. Sorry AGAIN, bloggie. =)

   This week had been really really really challenging, tiring and super-exhausting! I am still trying to view things positively. Still being optimistic about life. Insya-Allah, all this will educated me to be a better person. Amin. What's life without hurdles right? Hurm. =S

   Done with the interview. I don't want to say much on it. If I were meant to pursue Medicine in Ireland, Allah will show my the way, Allah will provide me the golden ticket to Ireland. Insya-Allah. I'll pray for the best for myself and my friends. Allah knows BEST. =) (The Irish panels were super-friendly, dude! I felt really comfortable all throughout the interview session.)

   Lets move on with a fresh new week, okie? I really am praying hard I'll get through these life-challenging problems ASAP. Pre-Med isn't an easy life. Struggling to cope up with Anatomy & Physiology. Not to forget the other subjects too, since Anatomy had dominated the whole Sem 3. The next big thing is IELTS and the final exam. God, please give me the BEST strength to get over all these, problems, studies, heart-ache and etc.

  Alhamdulillah. I could really see much difference in me since I've arrived in Penang. Honestly, I am a lot tougher emotionally, more patient, much more a responsible person, and most importantly, living far apart from KL had opened my heart and mind to see things differently, in a more POSITIVE manner. Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah. Thank you, Allah! I love Allah. =D

No comments: