Monday 14 March 2011

Insya-Allah. =)

Insya-Allah this week will run smoothly. Everything! The Irish interview, the Anatomy test, Practical Lab test and the studies. We can do it! Yeah, we CAN! Be confident and give them our best shot! Heeeee. Insya-Allah, Allah knows best! =D

   It's kinda sad to know that Pre-Med is going to be over in 2 months' time. I have issues on attachments to people. You will understand what I mean if you know me. Sometimes, I just move on with my new life too slowly. It really hurts to leave a place, to leave the group of people you care so much. Hurm. I guess this is what LIFE is all about. Anyway. Alhamdulillah, all these challenges in life had taught me to be more rational in thinking and being more matured. =')

   Thank you Allah. Alhamdulillah. ;D

No comments: