Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

To work or to not work? Heh? =.='

Okay. Duhhh. We'll start off with a not-so-good-morning. I'm kinda frustrated. Reallyyyyy frustrated! Frustrated that I've placed my whole heart in finding a job for the past few days, and finally when I've found a perfect job, finally got hired, POOF! I have to call it off last minute, because my parents do not allow me to work for the meantime, plus all the other excuses etc. FED UP! =.='''

   Lets seeeee. If I wait until next Monday, when the results are out on 6th June, and only then find a job, will I get a good opportunity? Will I get a perfect job to fill up these 3 boring months? Only God knows. Hurm. =/ Hoping that chances will await me soon. Insya-Allah. In the meantime, I might as well get my driving license fast. Haaaa. Lets be positive. Listening to our parents bring good barakah, yea? Okay, I'll be a little obedient this time around (until next week). Hehehe. :P

   So, the conclusion now? To not work for the meantime until next week. Haaa. That's the best solution I guess. =S

P/S : Good Luck Pre-Meds. Tomorrow IELTS results are out. And also, Good Luck for the interview and Sem 3 and overall results on the 6th of June. Insya-Allah, Allah will always show us the best path of Life. Lets pray HARD! ;D

No comments: