Sunday 17 January 2010

F1 fever is back!

Super Fast. Anticipating. High-Spirited Drivers. Formula 1 seasons are back! I am eager to watch it live in Malaysia! Can't wait for the Sepang GP to start here. I will go watch it. I promise myself! Perhaps, I'll get myself a few autograph from the famous drivers, eg. Seb, Rosberg and Massa. They are the potential drivers to be watched. The race will start off in Bahrain at 12th of March. The fever will arrive in Sepang at the 2nd of April. In total, there's 19 races in this season.

   To the F1 freaks out there, which shares the same interest as I do, let's go watch it LIVE in Sepang circuit this April. I don't care if people say it's a waste of money going there and hearing the sound pollution the cars produce. I'm a F1 freak. I support RedBull Racing team's Sebastian Vettel aka Seb and Felipe Massa from Scuderia Ferrari. Go, Go, Go guys! See you in Sepang! F1 rules! :D

No comments: