Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Thursday, 14 January 2010

The weighing scale will increase soon. :D

I'm underweight, as my friends know it. Lolz. Since I've started work last week, I've ate more than I usually do back then in school. I wonder what's happening to me. Perhaps, I've got my long lost appetite back! Hehex. Every single day after work, I'll grab some junk food to munch on, eg Ice-Cream & Chocolate Bars! @.@ I think I'll be broke soon. Wonder why I say this? Hmm. I'm starting to have the urge of buying things that are expensive and branded. It's not like, I've worked for years and have lots of saving. :P! So, I must, MUST, contol, myself . Avoid shopping malls! Hehex.

   Anyways, I was in the midst of checking out about fashion. So, I've found this one useful site to assist me in fashion! Check this out :http://www.noubikko.com/! ^.^

No comments: