Sunday 3 January 2010

Life is Fine?!

Let's forget about those issues. Let's move on. :D!

Okay. Currently I'm still busy finding a good and suitable job for myself. Frustrations and depressions always happen, yea it does. We don't always get what we want. So, what's essential for me now is patience. I know I'm a little fussy when it comes to picking and applying for a job. But, this is important, as it can affect me both emotionally and physically. Lolz. I'm a weak girl, physically, but I'm one tough girl when it comes to emotions.(Honestly, there are times I become a MEAN *bitch*!) That's because I never kept my emotion problems to myself. Thanks to my most understanding sisters ever, and not to forget my best friends and my parents, of course! They are great listeners, and they give me their honest & sincere opinions which had helped me go through my LiFe learning processes all this while.

Let's go back to the topic.

Being a teenager isn't that easy. It doesn't matter, whether you are a child of a multimillionaire or an average kid who lives a simple live, you still have to go through those daily problems. Money isn't everything to me! I don't need millions or maybe billions of money to be happy. What I need most is the honesty from mankind and the never ending blessed life from Allah. Money won't follow you to the afterlife, so why not we enjoy Life to the Fullest, I mean without much involvement of money. Let the money work for you, don't ever work for money! Life is to be enjoyed, to be cherish, to be appreciated. So, don't wait for your dreams to come true, go out and get it done! I promised myself to not be a slave of money, and I'll get it done.

Sometimes, you feel that you had really know a person after being friends for quite some time, but the fact is, you don't know them! No one, I mean NO ONE, will truly understand another person's real character in this world, because the world is a very very very complicated place to be in. Hmm, whatever it is, I'm sure we all will be great leaders of the future, if we could understand people well enough. Anyway, I don't think anyone will understand me, because I'm one COMPLICATED girl. :D

No comments: