Wednesday 19 May 2010

Checklist.

The following things have to be completed by this Saturday :

- Passport size photos. (Done!)
- A bunch of colouful forms from UM. (Done!)
- Bantuan Asasi Forms, Perjanjian and stuffs. (Done!)
- Certification of certificates, IC, and bla, bla, bla. (Tomorrow)
- Signature of witness for Bantuan. (Tomorrow)
- Open an account in Bank Islam. (Tomorrow)
- Yuran Haluansiswa - Bank in through internet later. (Saturday)
- Killing of setem hasil at LHDN. Lolz. (Tomorrow)
- Medical Checkup. (I'll do it later. Maybe after the registration or on Saturday!)
- And the most important thing - SHOPPING! (Saturday)

   I have a lot of things to settle by tomorrow. Argh! My parents aren't really helping me out. They are super-confident about my JPA application results. Insya-Allah. Hoping and praying to get it. =D But, at least I have to settle these few things first, as it is a confirmed thing. It's better preparing for UM, rather than waiting and doing nothing at all, for the uncertain result to be.

   Actually, after being granted a chance to study in UM, I'm very very grateful, Alhamdulillah. If, if I am being offered for PILN, Insya-Allah, it's a bit sad to have to turn down the offer, and not enter UM, because it's the best university in Malaysia, no doubt. :D Anyway, Allah the Almighty knows what's best for us. Let Allah decide for our life. Insya-Allah, we could live our life to the fullest with HIS guidance. :)

No comments: