Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Checklist.

The following things have to be completed by this Saturday :

- Passport size photos. (Done!)
- A bunch of colouful forms from UM. (Done!)
- Bantuan Asasi Forms, Perjanjian and stuffs. (Done!)
- Certification of certificates, IC, and bla, bla, bla. (Tomorrow)
- Signature of witness for Bantuan. (Tomorrow)
- Open an account in Bank Islam. (Tomorrow)
- Yuran Haluansiswa - Bank in through internet later. (Saturday)
- Killing of setem hasil at LHDN. Lolz. (Tomorrow)
- Medical Checkup. (I'll do it later. Maybe after the registration or on Saturday!)
- And the most important thing - SHOPPING! (Saturday)

   I have a lot of things to settle by tomorrow. Argh! My parents aren't really helping me out. They are super-confident about my JPA application results. Insya-Allah. Hoping and praying to get it. =D But, at least I have to settle these few things first, as it is a confirmed thing. It's better preparing for UM, rather than waiting and doing nothing at all, for the uncertain result to be.

   Actually, after being granted a chance to study in UM, I'm very very grateful, Alhamdulillah. If, if I am being offered for PILN, Insya-Allah, it's a bit sad to have to turn down the offer, and not enter UM, because it's the best university in Malaysia, no doubt. :D Anyway, Allah the Almighty knows what's best for us. Let Allah decide for our life. Insya-Allah, we could live our life to the fullest with HIS guidance. :)

No comments: