Sunday 23 May 2010

PASUM.

It's already 2 o'clock in the morning, and I just got back home, just finished shopping. Hehex. :P Bought a lot of stuff. Have to wake up latest by 7am, to get ready to get going to UM. Hmm. I'll be missing home and friends a lot. Don't worry friends, if you all want to hang out on weekends, I am free, and the nearest shopping mall is Mid Valley! :D

   Good Luck, peeps! Don't ever give up, if you don't get what you have asked for, as "We don't always get what we want"! Allah is Al-Alim, He knows what's good and what's best for us. Let's pray He will light up our lives, with His Blessings. Insya-Allah. :D

P/S : Maybe I'll only be able to online on weekends, because this week is the Orientation Week, the "toughest" week for us, as rumours said, we will be bullied to the max! I'll try to endure it. Plus, I don't have a laptop. Perhaps, I could use the library's computer. Hehex. :D

No comments: