Assalamualaikum. =)

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "Do you know who is most generous? God is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. They will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler."

Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

Tuesday, 11 May 2010

I'm still stuck at HOME! :O

More than half of my friends have already started their college life. I'm still stuck at home, playing the comp all day long, stalking on JPA's site. Lolz.

   Am I going to end up in UM, after all? Haiz. 23rd is 2 weeks away. That is the day I'll enroll myself in UM. Heard the orientation week will be HELL of a tough one. Hopes I'll not get any bullying from the seniors there. Hahax. Hope so. :X

   I haven't actually completed my UM forms, medical checkups, X-rays (almost every year I did this! Too much radiation in me already!) , new passport sized pictures, and preparations to enter a University, mentally and physically. Lolz.

   Anyway, to those going to PASUM, this 23rd, here's a schedule for us. Classes, Exams, and Holidays. (Got it from Fb.)


   Summary, 1 week of Orientation, 34 weeks of Classes, 5 weeks of Exams, 6 weeks of Holidays, and in total, 1 year to complete this programme. ;D Good Luck!

No comments: